You are the business community
Please look at some of the benefits our members can enjoy:
- The opportunity to attend events with prominent speakers from the world of business and politics in Japan.
- Networking among colleagues in the Norway-Japan business community, and the international business community in Tokyo.
- Possibility to market your company in the business community.
- Access to the popular venue, The Aurora Hall
- The right to influence the Chamber's policy by recommending appointments to the Board and by voting at the General Meeting.
- The right to suggest topics for events and discussions for future events.
In short have two categories for paying members;
Corporate Membership and Individual Membership, in addition to our Honorary Membership.
- Corporate members: will enjoy several corporate privileges (advertisement, invitation of guests, etc.), while individual members will not receive our corporate offerings. Companies or organizations with less than six full time employees in Japan can opt for the “B” category.
- Individual members: will be invited to all our events.
- Honorary members: are persons who have made significant contributions to promote trade between Norway and Japan.
Annual Membership Fees
Corporate A: ¥120,000
Corporate B: ¥60,000
Who are our corporate members? >>see list
No joining fees
Successful applicants will be invoiced at prorate for the remaining months in the year of joining.
The next full yearly membership fees will be invoiced in January the following year.
Please note that all applications are not considered as valid memberships before formally approved by the NCCJ Board of Directors. The Board reserves the right to deny memberships on their own discretion based on our Articles of Association.